• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Episode #5 you can find in full on the tube. I won't post the link, not firm on the rules here.... They sit down with Claude Jordan the CEO and talk about the new direction.

Sno-Xr said:
We are all excited to see what Yamaha has to offer for 2014, but Totallyamaha has an agreement with Yamaha to not allow any pics of possible new products until there official release from Yamaha.

So Im asking that you do not post any "spy pics" that you may have come across to prevent any repercussions from Yamaha to TY. If you feel the need to share, do it through PMs or you risk losing your privileges here on TY

Thankyou for your understanding

Sno

Sorry ;)!

Re: get a grip!!!

jclee71 said:
you have seriously lost your damn minds, if you think for one second this new sled is not going to be yamaha powered maybe your in the wrong hobby, stick with golf or something, if there is any deal between yama and cat, its cat having yama build it motors because suzuki deal went bad, yama will eventually take over cat because cats are a POS and wont survive much longer, they could not cut it in watercraft market years ago because those machines were a joke, whatever good tech cat has, yamaha will take it happlily and toss rest to the curb and go after a bigger market share, cat is grasping to stay afloat, yamaha will benefit, get a grip people!!!!

Yamaha might put their name on a rebadged chassis, but I can promise they would NEVER put their name on a product that didn't have their engine. NEVER. Their engines are their claim to fame.

the seat looks really uncomfortable... it looks like its bloated like those 'self venting gas cans' that get left in the sun since they dont actually work!

Emme.g.h. said:
Doesn´t sound like a company about to quit.... and they also sound to proud to be a rebadge...

main.jpg

Here is the code talk again.

It's about to EMERGE.

Wow, Yamaha sure is behind the hype here.

and the factory from what I am told looks like pleasant prairie. So it has to be real. I do not see a rear exhaust. So it makes me think they may do a undertunnel dump with an MPI turbo instead. The rear tunnel design gives it room for their 121 tunnel cooler they just came up with for their kits. Perfect match. Mitsubishi turbo on a MPI kit, all on a sno pro suspension. The tunnel dump is a guess, but the rest is coming forward IMO. now sounds like my weight guess, my HP range guess, my boost idea etc is all coming to pass. To bad they didn't use the cross racing front end.

kinda makes ya wonder if she is going to have a Yamaha Direct Injection 2 smoke in her? I dont get how they would do a front exit exahust with the 4 strokes. I know they could flip the engine around, but you' have to have some crazy exhaust routing to get it down and out the side if it was a 4.

blown motor said on there fb page "So you think you got the first sneak peak at the new Yamaha's? Well think again...we promise you that this is not what you will be seeing on the release of tomorrow's new 2014 lineup. Some creative marketing though don't you think?!?"
i've never been happier

GTBlack said:
might be the first time japan has said usa is better than them

Not really. Ford and Mazda shared designs for years. Mazda has sold a lot of vehicles over the years with Ford engines and Ford has sold vehicles with Mazda chassis. Heck my Ford Escape is based on a Mazda 626 deep underneath and was a twin to the Mazda Tribute.

I see this arrangement between Yamaha and AC being a lot like the Ford Mazda alliance.

any recent changes in yamaha or cat stock, think i might buy some shares in yamaha today, or polaris and ski doo for that matter, because i feel its gonna be "the big three"soon.

kyleg said:
blown motor said on there fb page "So you think you got the first sneak peak at the new Yamaha's? Well think again...we promise you that this is not what you will be seeing on the release of tomorrow's new 2014 lineup. Some creative marketing though don't you think?!?"
i've never been happier

Yep. I think everyone is getting played.

But you can't stop the madness....heck you can't even contain it....

DONT POST SPY PHOTOS

edit: people can find that picture else where if they want, how to find it has already been discussed

Here it is.

We are all excited to see what Yamaha has to offer for 2014, but Totallyamaha has an agreement with Yamaha to not allow any pics of possible new products until there official release from Yamaha.

So Im asking that you do not post any "spy pics" that you may have come across to prevent any repercussions from Yamaha to TY. If you feel the need to share, do it through PMs or you risk losing your privileges here on TY

Thankyou for your understanding

Sno

Back