• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

kyleg said:
it was in "happy 2013"
Scott says:
Okay, having to be stingy with the hints do ya? One question… Will one of the new Yamahas be green?
Nope, no green Yamaha’s, no yellow neither.. blue is true
January 7th, 2013 at 7:30 pm

ahh, thanks!

Things that make you go hmmmm...
Read on HCS ProCross forum.

"Yamaha has had to of been in bed with Cat on the Procross chassis since the beginning design stages of the Procross chassis in order for the Yamaha engines to fit into the chassis; I am sure they just didn’t decide a year or 2 ago to use the Cat chassis. This kind of scares me a bit as if this is truely the case, then Yamaha may not have the answers to the issues with the chassis either. Time will tell."

Hadn't thought of that but tend to agree. If the re-badge is true they didn't just waltz in this season and say let's us put our chocolate in your peanut butter.

What I saw was blue & white Viper no rear exhaust on right side of sled could be 2s or 4s no way to tell. Also had GYTR logos as well. Nice looking sled if you are a ditch banger.

sheetwright said:
So could you imagine a 550cc Phaser in a similar style sled as cats 500 sno pro? I can, and rumors were out about that also. A great entry sled for them then to compete against Doo, and Poo. Instead of using that dirt bike style sled. I can see this true now also....

i hope all this hype isn't, just for an entry level sled......

Don't know guys just saw a a Facebook post by a pretty reputable person that says cat is out of the bag with that same photo everyone is throwing out there. Not sure if if concern or excitement but I am believing it.

actionjack said:
Things that make you go hmmmm...
Read on HCS ProCross forum.

"Yamaha has had to of been in bed with Cat on the Procross chassis since the beginning design stages of the Procross chassis in order for the Yamaha engines to fit into the chassis; I am sure they just didn’t decide a year or 2 ago to use the Cat chassis. This kind of scares me a bit as if this is truely the case, then Yamaha may not have the answers to the issues with the chassis either. Time will tell."

Hadn't thought of that but tend to agree. If the re-badge is true they didn't just waltz in this season and say let's us put our chocolate in your peanut butter.

Were than many major problems with that chassis or should I say... Are there any problems?
I agree 10 fold that if indeed there is a Yamaha Motor in that chassis, that this deal was began years prior to Cats new chassis release. But makes me happy that it took Yamaha two extra years to R&D the chassis and hopefully fix or change it to fit their needs. Or it is just typical recent yamaha and they are 2 years behind the pack??? Time will tell tomorrow morning.

I have a new pic. High quality. Same thing. It's REAL!

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,392
you should, just to really mess with people who read the thread after you do

Here's another! Close up with greater detail. Must be a turbo. I'm sure the AC guys can't wait to ride it.

Attachments

• bf1.png
    bf1.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 84
Tyloooor said:
sheetwright said:
So could you imagine a 550cc Phaser in a similar style sled as cats 500 sno pro? I can, and rumors were out about that also. A great entry sled for them then to compete against Doo, and Poo. Instead of using that dirt bike style sled. I can see this true now also....

i hope all this hype isn't, just for an entry level sled......

Was not a raw design like poo Rush appearance seat looked of good quality Yamaha type seat with storeage but in a rider forward position that would be easy to stand. If this is entry level sled I want one. Not much of a stock windshield but might have other options. Much more refined in design style to both Nytro & Phazer.

Back