• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wow, Cat chassis(SRV) with nitro motor, side exit exhaust, new brake...... 5 new models, all up on the yamaha web site. I do like the colors. I still have mixed feelings.

Personally for me... I'm digging that '14 Nytro XTX 1.75" The new colors look cool and it is priced lower then the YamaCat which is only a 141" with a 1.6" lug.

2BLUE4U said:
stopdropanroll said:
2BLUE4U said:
stopdropanroll said:
2BLUE4U said:
Sg3540 said:
2blue, I noticed you have an orange and white yammi. Any chance it's your sled that been shopped in those pics? And that fighter pilot gauge cluster would come courtesy of BRP with a heads up display in the modular helmet? Let's not joke about the Austin powers type oil slick out the back til we know whos building the drivetrain.

haha! I don't think so but you can give it a shot...depending on what I see tomorrow, this one might be for sale...

2012-08-28_22-13-54_817.jpg

Ha, haven't seen that sled in a while. Still a loiker I see. Hope all is well.

What's up dude?! Your old girl is still runnin strong...threw down some coin last season to have the PC5 remapped, took about 2" of foam out of the seat and tried some yami tuner skis this year. rode it about 100 miles last weekend, much improved. Still get a kick out of the reactions from people when you lay on the horn!
Awesome, glad its beng loved. It was a attention getter. What did it dyno at?? Been having fun with this cat.

Never put it on the dyno. How's the ride on that cat? Looks like your opinion might come in handy for 2014. You gonna come back to the big Y next season?

All I can say is your going to love the PC chassis. I may end up with a Viper or Cat equivalent. Looking for a trail sled as I turned mine into a race sled this year.

big let down. they just can't change how arctic cat manufactures. Many things about a snowmobile that are "good enough" for arctic cat would never fly in the Yamaha factory. we are getting an arctic cat. can't teach an old dog new tricks. It does say it has yamaha clutching but everything else sounds like AC

msrx700 said:
wish have SR viper MTX 153'' 2.5''

The only reason why there is no MTX is I honestly believe Yamaha wants to do something on their own in the mountain market. I think for a 4 Stroke to be successful in the mountains it needs to be a purpose built sled. Give them a year.

2 big questions: How much do they weigh??? And will my supercharger from my Nytro fit in the Viper without having to modify the cowl?

Love that they have a real fuel tank again, and the pushbutton reverse.

Back