• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The windshield on the pic is not symmetrical.
It is much thinner/narrower on the left side, just have a look. Yes I do know that the sled is a little angled in the picture but even if you tilted it so that you looked at from straight forward the windshield still wouldnt be symmetrical.

Its fake!

Agree?

Btw heres an easy link to the picture, just scroll down.
http://www.scooterforum.no/index.php?th ... ost-255215

Millinocket Rocket said:
I don't know folks...I like it, fake picture or not. It may be the best of both worlds-- as long as Yammy put it together and used Yammy motor and drive train.
Same here!!! ;)! ;)!

Well I will add to the frenzy. My dealer is on a plane as we speak and should view the new sleds tonight. If he does, he will send me a pic with some specs. If that happens, I will be sure to let you know. Can't wait.

If it is true ill buy a etec next year. With me it goes 1 yamaha 2 skidoo 3 Polaris 4 if I have to pick a fourth cat. I will lose a lot of respect for yamaha if the put out that blue procross. Just my opinion

The hand guard flaps on the windshield look to flimsy. I think yamaha would have them be more connected to the main windshield instead of barely attached and letting air through.

Agree mr.shide, thats what I also figured out.

Is it just me or did they change the text in the uncoiling add?

People prepare for the worst because its not fake it's 100% real. I have two friends that have seen it in person. It's a procross chassis with a Yamaha motor and Yamaha clutches. It's going to be built in Theif River Falls.

The one thing you can't see in this pic is the tunnel. The tunnel is white. When you see it tomorrow remember me saying this.

Back