• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Couple small things I noticed even from a grainy pic, one the vin plate is a Yamaha, mine is much smaller and farther forward on the tunnel. The very tip of the seat does not have the twin tits/tips like the cats do, the hood is much different from the PC, it flares up by the headlights where the PC is flat, the nose of the sled is different, and looking at both sleds the carbides are positioned differently (on the running boards) from each other making me think its not a staged photo as I am sure they remove carbides to get them into the hotel. The hood matches the riding picture that is floating around as well. Lots of work to try to sway loyal Yamaha fans, as in more work then they have put into the Nytro in the last four years. I would also have a hard time believing that AC would allow them to use their sled as a bait/hoax advertising scam, I am sure no company would allow that. I am excited.

This is hilarious!! Photo analysis posts are killing me. Well if it is real it is win win. I fell in love with the procross chassis immediately it is light years ahead of the current Yami. As long as we have good old Yami clutches, chains, gears and cheap $60 belts it's going to be awesome.

This may have been mentioned but im not reading through the 130 some odd pages to find out but does anybody know what time they will be released? Just curious what time I should jump on here to check them out tomorrow. Thanks for any info.

Kyleg said:
I am sitting in the Minneapolis Hilton reflecting on the 107 pages of banter on TY and the reaction of our staff who we introduced to the new lineup yesterday… tomorrow will be interesting for a lot of reasons. Thinking I should gather a few words to post here for the ‘hole-shot’ cheers cr

Chris, ... if you are Chris ... please DO post something here to at least reign in some of this speculation!

Cr posted that in his response on his site. They just copied and pasted it here...

Subaru2006

kyleg said:
it would be a lot easier to take the pro cross panels off and spray them yamaha blue and throw some decals on it. im sure yamaha (if it was them) has a few cats doos and poos to test. or it could be a guy who owns a body shop and wanted to have the first viper

I compared it to the white procross 1100, I noticed a different hood vent in the upper hood. The one just below the windy on the side, the cat one is longer. So im not thinking painted hood unless one of the other cat hoods is the same as the supposed Viper hood.

Honestly dont know for sure...but Im totally ok with it if Yamaha builds its quality into it.
I just want a Yamaha that can handle the trail pounding I do, yet can soak up the trail chatter when Im in cruiser mode :Rockon:

I cant wait to find out ;)!

One of the many reasons the pics were taking down could have to do with copyright infringement...............no site wants a lawsuit on there hands.

Daranello said:
Benwaballs said:
I am trying to get a few more photos from different angles but I won't be able to post them I have been asked/warned not to post anymore but I will let you know if they are real

Please PM me...that's allowed.

lol I got shot down he said no more photos I would have to wait when I asked if it was real he just laughed... so looks like I am waiting with the rest of you guys :dunno:

easy sleder said:
Tyloooor said:
I can't take my eyes off this thread....clearly getting no work done today....it's like 1997 all over again....I hope the new sled is a game changer like the 97 SX 700 was.....

same here , lol , what is wrong with us ....

easy
We r all sick is what's wrong with us

one things for sure, it is great marketing every snowmobile blog and fb page will have the real deal up tomorrow and will be the first 2014 sled out, and the first in everyones mind

It's the same side shot photo that was up before.

BETHEVIPER said:
I evidently don't have an account on hcs any more so cant see if the picture is different.

bump to 200

Created an account on HSC just so I can see pics......dont have enough privileges....... bummer

Back