• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Would like to see pics of the chaincase...is it Arctic Cats? Then forget it. Also would like to see this hole in tunnel.

I think there are a lot of bright sides to this, the part that makes me nervous is them being built here. Hasnt AC has been getting a lot of bad flack about the lack of Quality Control over the last couple of years?

DigitalFusion said:
I think there are a lot of bright sides to this, the part that makes me nervous is them being built here. Hasnt AC has been getting a lot of bad flack about the lack of Quality Control over the last couple of years?

just a few fires due to loose fittings... :o|

Only engine in chassis pic I've seen is this one for the LTX:

Attachments

• ltx.jpg
    ltx.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 129
bottlerocket said:
No i would love to see how the exhaust is run. Snow does cool the header but has side muffler.

Curious as to the HP rating with the re-configured exhaust layout. I'm surprised it fits width wise with a muffler along side the motor.

I really got interested in a SR Viper XTX now!
But still i need more facts, what can i expect for Kg's?
How do this works for ppl like me from Europe?Same sled avaible here to?

Stuff that i would not buy if it had: 2stroke or cat cluching, but since it is the same as my trusty Nytro i think i can give it a shot!

Also loving the bigger gas tank, and electric reverse, hope it works well.

I wonder whats up with the skid? cat skid? yama skid? seems to have no tip up on it.

How do you think the combined gearbox / oiltank will work?

And yeah need under the hood pic's asap!

Back