• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 Viper MTX 162 LE MPI Turbo Video

Awesome vid! Would love to do that!! Looks like we have more snow here...lol...holy crap that's a lot of snow! Are you the one videoing? :Rockon:

Looks like you did pretty good! Maybe we can switch Vipers as long as it's not the Orange one...ok I'll ride it in that snow! Man that looks awesome! :-o

Maybe you shouldn't of went down there! :moon:

Now you have to show you guys getting out! :Rockon:

YamahaTim said:
Awesome vid! Would love to do that!! Looks like we have more snow here...lol...holy crap that's a lot of snow! Are you the one videoing? :Rockon:

Looks like you did pretty good! Maybe we can switch Vipers as long as it's not the Orange one...ok I'll ride it in that snow! Man that looks awesome! :-o

Thats me riding. The blue and orange is starting to grow on me. You definitely get noticed!!

matt@mpi said:
YamahaTim said:

Thats me riding. The blue and orange is starting to grow on me. You definitely get noticed!!

Ya well it looks good with that much snow cause you can't really see it...lo. :moon:

Very nice riding! At least I'm not the only one that fall of there sled! :sled1:

I see you are running the stack outside of the plastics. Steam sucks. To bad you can't use the intake from a m8000 to run into a plenum into the turbo.

I have to run a stack on mine I think cause deep snow just kills it.

Looks like good riding to me. Sled ran pretty good.

loudelectronics said:
I see you are running the stack outside of the plastics. Steam sucks. To bad you can't use the intake from a m8000 to run into a plenum into the turbo.

I have to run a stack on mine I think cause deep snow just kills it.

Looks like good riding to me. Sled ran pretty good.

yeah the steam sucks BIG time. Actually at the end of the video were I crash I was testing the filter location that M9000 uses. If you listen close you can hear it stumble and thats what got me in trouble. We don't like the inlet through the hood but on this sled it needs it. I never had a problem when it was outside. We're going to keep trying different options.

What about frogskin on rad to prevent snow from getting in? I ended IP cutting a hole on side to let fresh air in, covered with frog skin and then covered rad. Still ran cool and prevented the dieing. Just a trail side fix though. I need a permanent solution yet. Really don't want to run a stack as I fear a tree will take it out. This is why I was thinking of the m8000 intakes into the turbo instead of a stack.

I am sure you guys will figure it out. Can't wait for you to get elevation compensation as well.

I know all about the steam stumble. Got me stuck going down hill.

Back