• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2017 Vector 129 what size carbides

Most likely 2" on the inside and a hard bar on the outside. That's if came with tuners.

Not sure if this helps, but my 2016 Vector X-TX (146) came from the factory with 4" Carbides on Both the Inner and Outer Bars. Tuner Ski's.

Maybe it’s the way the dealer sets them up. On my 2015 LTX had 2” on the inside and a hard bar on the outside which didn’t work out very well. Talked to a few people with tuners and put on 6” on the inside and 4” on the outside. This seems to work well with my style of riding.

Maybe it’s the way the dealer sets them up. On my 2015 LTX had 2” on the inside and a hard bar on the outside which didn’t work out very well. Talked to a few people with tuners and put on 6” on the inside and 4” on the outside. This seems to work well with my style of riding.

We also have a 2015 Vector ltx & they came with 6" on the inside & 4" on the outside, seems to work great.

Back