• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 Brake Master

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
Anyone put one on? Really liked it on the Alpha I was riding couple weekends ago. Thought I bought complete unit but missing cover and screws. Off a 19 Thundercat. Really like the lever position feels like old Yamaha. Not as long though so might be issue.
https://www.kenssportsarcticcatpart...660ddcdb8dce/hydraulic-brake-control-assembly
CE2677A7-F5F8-4EAB-91C1-D6D09D27A6E4.jpeg

Anyone put one on? Really liked it on the Alpha I was riding couple weekends ago. Thought I bought complete unit but missing cover and screws. Off a 19 Thundercat. Really like the lever position feels like old Yamaha. Not as long though so might be issue.
https://www.kenssportsarcticcatpart...660ddcdb8dce/hydraulic-brake-control-assembly
View attachment 145191
Cool, I had to take my lever off and custom bend it slightly to the point where its ok to grab with a finger but still not perfect. The way I read the part list says that the cap reservoir should be included 2-9 no?

I thought about doing the same
Thing. The lever feels way nicer and I like that it's plastic. The aluminum one is cold on the fingers. Let us know how it works

Cool, I had to take my lever off and custom bend it slightly to the point where its ok to grab with a finger but still not perfect. The way I read the part list says that the cap reservoir should be included 2-9 no?
Yup. I had to call and complain. They are sending all the missing parts. But they figured out that that price is not correct. Oh well. Guess it should have been over $200 but they honored it and are sending missing parts. Thought it was a great deal!

w-1196629-900x900.jpg

I just put one of these on. HEATED!!!!

I always cover my brake and in cold conditions my brake finger freezes. I finally said screw it and bought one.
I will test it Friday but it seems to warm up quickly in the garage. I did run it through a water proof rocker switch so I can turn it off.

I will say it would help to have another set of hands for the install as you need to hold the master cylinder plunger in while changing the lever and parking brake lever. I failed to do so and had to bench bleed the master and bleed the system after.

I run the skins heated lever also. LOVE it! Keeps the break fingers nice and toasty. Just don’t forget to have gloves when moving sled cause it gets hot! LOL!

Back