• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 release

Reading back over this thread, I think that guys that predict the replacement of the Phazer are most likely right on target. The Phazer has had a 12 year run, so it is well overdue. If a NA 998 produces 100-110 hp, putting it in a Pro-Cross chassis ought to make a pretty good 500 class sled, and compete favorably with Skidoo's ACE 900. Honestly, it isn't sexy, but I bet it would be a pretty nice little trail sled. I still love my Viper, but if they gave it the Sidewinder plastics and clutching, and added the Mitsubishi ECU in 2019, I would trade up in a heartbeat!

So if the Textron,Ac,Y, agreement as per " snow Trax " is true. Then there will be no " Y " only design for 2019, So the point of Y stating back in
"13" that the relationship between Ac and Y was only a 5 yr affair, is the part where Y is talking out both sides of there mouth. Lol, this relationship between these companies is looking more and more like Bitcoin! Let the "magic " show begin, presented to you by

Don’t know if it means anything but was at an Arctic Cat dealer today and all side by sides had textron name on it

AC is February 25 so I’m sure Yamaha will be around that or same day!

Here’s what I think is coming , single cylinder 1000 turbo in a very light weight chassis!
That would be some awesome arm ripping torque. Just gonna send it.
Another beer another day.

so what are you saying CR????OR DID YOU JUST SAY THAT??LOL:yam:
this is walking on thin ice,haha! but that is one way to get around say we do not build 2 strokes anymore,minus 540

Don’t know if it means anything but was at an Arctic Cat dealer today and all side by sides had textron name on it
Yes, all ATV & SxS will be, or rather are labeled Textron.

Snowmobiles will carry the Arctic Cat name.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Talking to an ac dealer, the rebrand of dirt vehicles had more to do US users in the south that have no association to Arctic cat.

Ms

Reading back over this thread, I think that guys that predict the replacement of the Phazer are most likely right on target.

I always thought not putting the Phazer motor in the delta-box was a huge mistake. Now sure we that leaves us today but makes more sense now to stuff it in the Procross.

I always thought not putting the Phazer motor in the delta-box was a huge mistake. Now sure we that leaves us today but makes more sense now to stuff it in the Procross.
Yep..a all new Phazer turbo in the Pro cross.

Interesting to see what will be released for 2019 for Yamaha, its been pretty tight lipped so far, you might see a teaser vid soon, my guess is new plastics for the Viper and the roller secondary and of course new stickers, possibly a revised Phazer in the pro cross, I really don't expect much from Yamaha except for minor refinements , we will see

A pogo-stick sled with thicker fork tubes and longer travel, sporting a turbo phazer engine, with a single-swing arm rear suspension....that could be kool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back