• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 Srx has arrived

Seems like backshift would be slow with that pink....will be interesting to see how stock srxs do with belts.

Also wonder if YAM changed offset at all?

Guess we know that this belt wasn't properly broke in lol. Rider like ya stole it.

not this time. I usually do but couldn't resist. lol

didn't blow a belt on my 2017 with 5000 miles logged. Gotta know your limits!

Seems like backshift would be slow with that pink....will be interesting to see how stock srxs do with belts.

Seems fine right now in stock form, but need more testing in tight trails. Not sure about the offset.

I bet the belts hold up just fine stock form. With the ride I just did the belt is gripping the clutches perfectly with no slipping. Crank it up to 270 hp and then Im sure you will see black marks painting the clutches. Clutches were cool and black mark free!

I agree with your take on the clutch settings. The 19 settings make the sled feel a little more responsive than the 18, (and I thought it was good). The sled finds 85-8600 quicker than the old one did.

I remember the old Apex short tracks came with the Pink and the long tracks white as I recall. That pink spring didn't backshift decent on the Apex. Turbo may have the TQ. to overcome it OK. Would slip Like a SOB with a big turbo tuneup & decent traction.

Is the primary spring different from 2017 and 2018? Was it blue silver blue before 2019?

So your helix is a straight 37 and @motowns showing in his thread "SRX specs" a reverse 35/39?

Am I missing something?

Don't think they fixed offset dan, mine was just a hair under 58mm no shim, checked with hurricane gage and was off about 1.5 mm. So took off 2.5mm and gunna put 1mm shim in.

The '19's have an Ink Stamp on the edge of the Secondary that reads 8MA00X which equals 35/39 helix based on the pics posted in another thread.

not this time. I usually do but couldn't resist. lol

didn't blow a belt on my 2017 with 5000 miles logged. Gotta know your limits!
Sled looks awesome and I hope it treats you well.

I never blew a belt on my 17 either in 2900 miles. My clutches were always cool except when I started messing with them and using that orange secondary spring from TP. I think in stock form these sleds are pretty good on belts but most guys here feel the Winder stock is a pooch. I was happy with mine stock but I think I'm one of the few who kept it stock.

Sled looks awesome and I hope it treats you well.

I never blew a belt on my 17 either in 2900 miles. My clutches were always cool except when I started messing with them and using that orange secondary spring from TP. I think in stock form these sleds are pretty good on belts but most guys here feel the Winder stock is a pooch. I was happy with mine stock but I think I'm one of the few who kept it stock.

Flipped between stock and 260 hp tune. My best results with clutching was to keep it as close to stock as possible. This kept the black marks away and heat down. I tried different springs, helixes, weights and "I" couldn't find the right balance. To each their own!

Back