• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I did tell you a 2 stroke was not coming about a month ago. Not surprised by anything today except I thought there would be something to replace the phazer.

Snowscoot is still there, in Yellow or Blue. With updated carb, tie-rods and steering post.
Not there earlier, (noon) do see it now.....my bad

It’s over Yamaha winding down and out in 2021. If you want to buy a 2020 Yamaha sled bless your heart. I don’t see the point the doo 900 T has all the goodies a Snowmobiler could want at 555 lbs. The Enduro is the sled Yamaha should have built in 2020. It’s a very sad day for me like my best friend just died.

Not again! Come on Yamaha...really. Very disappointing.

Attachments

• WTF!.gif
    WTF!.gif
    734.7 KB · Views: 85
Someone at Yamaha better come forward and tell us what the hell is going on. Are you in or are you out? This was the most embarrassing lineup I have seen in a long time. I invite someone from Yamaha to read this entire thread word for word and tell us how you feel after. I bet you they will even be disappointed by the release.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm sure they'll be along any moment. lol

Now, I did tell you a 2 stroke was not coming about a month ago. Not surprised by anything today except I thought there would be something to replace the phazer.
That is something i still don't understand why not be able to make something to give the polaris indy a run for its money. A new replacement for the phazer would all yamaha would have needed to come out to make a decent lineup for 2020 something to bridge the gap form a snowscoot to the viper. Looks like my little phazer will have to wait few more years yet, or buy a leftover xtx yet

That is something i still don't understand why not be able to make something to give the polaris indy a run for its money. A new replacement for the phazer would all yamaha would have needed to come out to make a decent lineup for 2020 something to bridge the gap form a snowscoot to the viper. Looks like my little phazer will have to wait few more years yet, or buy a leftover xtx yet

I'm doubtful that anyone from Yamaha is assimilating what the folks online are saying, but for God's sakes, YES! A mid sized basically Bravo/Enticer class of sled would sell HUGE. Everyone says it.

Wake me up in 2022.

I do like the new Viper GT. but I can buy a brand new SKIDOO 600R for a lot less. It is really up in the air. COME ON YAMAHA.

Yamaha is the new Suzuki...Only now you can buy a few sleds with the engine builder stickers. Not sure I see the point.

After watching the video I see at least they are building more sleds in Japan this year. The Venture TF sure looks like my Vectors.It is obviously a delta box with EPS.

I do like the new Viper GT. but I can buy a brand new SKIDOO 600R for a lot less. It is really up in the air. COME ON YAMAHA.
Kind of expected this and picked up a new 600R for les than 10k. Great sled I still have my viper. We’ll see how it holds up!!

I was hoping for an entry level adult sled myself but other than that I think the lineup looked decent. The new skid in the xtx, looks like sidewinder like plastics on the Viper, possibly more factory hp on the winder. I'm sure there are alot of people that will like the Transporter.

They need to address that entry level and the 800 class sled, aka Apex replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back