• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 viper handguards

rb2001srx700

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2001 SRX 700
I was able to get these on over the weekend. They work/look awesome. One side is a little damaged in the LED itself. But other then that no complaints. 20201122_135153.jpg

These are the powermadd sentinel with the Hayes break snow mounts. I got these from my local dealer but you can find them on ebay, Amazon.

Np. You do have to move your stop switch next to the throttle over to make room for the mount. Otherwise you will crush your wires. At least on the 2020's.

Np. You do have to move your stop switch next to the throttle over to make room for the mount. Otherwise you will crush your wires. At least on the 2020's.

took a look at the PowerMadd web site... handle bar fixtures look doable, I've got room on the bars.

I have the same set on my 15 viper. They do reflect light off my black mid height cat windshield. So I just turn them off at times. Just a heads up.

Back