• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Delivery

I just ordered a 2021 Venture last week. Dealer told me they could get one in for me. Fingers crossed it comes in before xmas!
Mike, I just noticed you live up in Canada, I believe your trails are big, long, mostly straight and fast. The Venture will be a perfect sled for you in these conditions and like I said earlier not bad on fuel for a big sled and we never bottomed out on the sled. I had an issue with the sled at 35mph with track drone, it may be exclusive to my sled only and never heard the sound above or below that speed. At higher speeds (40-50mph) it had a great sound and quiet. Where I ride the Venture was not optimal, lots of twisty narrow trails. I suggest getting a set of scratchers, that long track likes lube and it keeps the engine cool. Enjoy that comfortable, warm sled...congrats!! Joe

Well I hope Yamaha has panels for the srx in stock. Went to the dealer today and my sled had crate damage, damaged 2 panels and the foot rail has damage. Also missing a decal. Not putting a good taste in my mouth. I’m sure my dealer will do there best for me but come on yamaha. I’m not sure if I even want this sled now. How in hell would you fix the foot rail. And if u forgot a decal what else was forgotten. Sorry guys gotta vent somewhere

Last edited:
Anyone else receive the letter from Yamaha regarding the delay in getting the cover and $500 visa we get for ordering a sled?

Anyone else receive the letter from Yamaha regarding the delay in getting the cover and $500 visa we get for ordering a sled?
Yeah I got one also and my cover is on back order. One good news i got today is my dealer got a replacement sled for me, no damage and all the decals are there. Said Yamaha will be sending out new panels and decals for the damaged one. I guess the foot rail can be fixed

Yes, I actually received two letters. The same letter sent to me about 2 weeks apart.

I'm hoping that this means I'll be getting two gift cards and two covers :)

I just received the $500 Visa gift card from Yamaha today for ordering a sled during the Spring Power Surge.

It takes a little of the sting off when paying for the new sled knowing that you've got the $500 coming back to you later. I hope that they continue with this added incentive for those who pull the trigger next spring.

Last edited:
I just received the $500 Visa gift card from Yamaha today for ordering a sled during the Spring Power Surge.

It takes a little off the bite when paying for the new sled. I hope that they continue with this added incentive for those who pull the trigger in the spring.
Only one!

Only one!

I'm holding my breath and hoping the next one will be here in the next two weeks.
upload_2020-11-10_18-34-39.png

Back