• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id look at buying a new Ski Doo to if I was still driving a Apex. It is very easy to find parts for Vipers and Winders you just need to know where to look instead of running your mouth saying there not available. I'm thourly convinced that some of you guys have nothing better to do with your time than to come on here and try and start trouble. The things you talk about have nothing to do with the post.
Why would you be looking some where else for parts for a sled under warranty, I never said they were not available only on back order, the new electronic control suspension module on the Srx on back order, starters for Vipers were also on back order a few years back just to name a few, as far as the Apex, it was Yamaha's flag ship for years and is a sled that helped build Yamaha's reliable reputation on the snow, buyers bought performance sleds like the Vipers and Winders based on the reputation of the Apex, Vector, Nytro, so don't be running with your mouth about a true blue looking or considering a Doo from a guy sitting on a painted Cat, everybody has a opinion and everybody has to keep a open mind, oh by the way did I ever tell you I love my Apex!!

2021 Yamaha sled;. Cat chassis, Cat engine, Cat clutches, Cat electronics, Yamaha stickers, made by cat.....installed crooked. All for $3-4000 more than a Cat. Lol. Back on track

2021 Yamaha sled;. Cat chassis, Cat engine, Cat clutches, Cat electronics, Yamaha stickers, made by cat.....installed crooked. All for $3-4000 more than a Cat. Lol. Back on track

Now that's what I call sticker shock!

The rumor I'm hearing is there will be a limited build all-Japan sled for 2021 called the 'MikeXTX' edition.
However, due to weak demand, build will be limited to ten units.

:)

When parts are on backorder on a product they are having major issues with that product, their are alot more owners of winders and Vipers that are not on this forum that are having major mental meltdowns where they just payed 18 grand of their hard earned money for a top of the line sled from Yamaha that they cannot ride, they are waiting for parts on back order that should have never failed, so they wait and watch the winter tick on by looking at Ski Doo brochures wondering why and how they ever got talked into trading in their Apex.
Get that doo we will keep an eye on you in rear view mirror

I’ll give you that for sure the SW should be out front with the most hp on the market on straights and lakes. But all day riding hot on Twistys the better ride would be the 900t. That’s where superior suspension and less overall weight pays off big time.

Get that doo we will keep an eye on you in rear view mirror
I do like the Doo's where they are pure and have a lot of options to offer, yeah.. they all go fast in a straight line but sooner or later you will have to turn, maybe I should put a turbo on my 998 then we will see who's in who's rear mirror, oh yeah did I ever mention I love my Apex.

Guys, the Doo has arguably the best rear skid, but even the Supertrax relics are not exactly fans of the Doo front end, in fact it is rated behind the Polaris and Yamacat by most critics. That's even before the improvements for the 2020 Yamacat front end which could put it on par with the Polaris front end or maybe even ahead.
Not only is the Winder hands down the fastest sled in a straight line, it is arguably as capable, (if not more capable 2020), in the handling department as its competition.
As far as weight goes it could be slightly better, but only 30 lbs more than the Doo turbo.

Yeah.. the Doo's front end is twitchy, I was thinking the Polaris front end was one of the best in the business and now their rear skid is pretty much on par with Doo, Cats front end seems to be very well planted now with the new spindles and reviews on the handling are very good, I had a chance to take a ride on a Winder when they first came out, the power is not for the faint of heart and I would suspect you would run out of gear before power, but the Winder left me feeling the sled seemed like it was put together by Kimpex for some reason, no offense.. just my honest opinion , the newer ones may be different now and much improved but that's how I was left feeling when I got off it, the viper was much the same feeling but the steam from the soft snow was fogging my shield constantly, they may have improved that with the new body work but it was annoying to say the least, but handled great and the power was good, the 2020 Viper is a nice looking sled and finally they put wheels back in the skid.

Guys, the Doo has arguably the best rear skid, but even the Supertrax relics are not exactly fans of the Doo front end, in fact it is rated behind the Polaris and Yamacat by most critics. That's even before the improvements for the 2020 Yamacat front end which could put it on par with the Polaris front end or maybe even ahead.
Not only is the Winder hands down the fastest sled in a straight line, it is arguably as capable, (if not more capable 2020), in the handling department as its competition.
As far as weight goes it could be slightly better, but only 30 lbs more than the Doo turbo.
I’ll give you that for sure the SW should be out front with the most hp on the market on straights and lakes. But all day riding hot on Twistys the better ride would be the 900t. That’s where superior suspension and less overall weight pays off big time.
thats funny i can out steer the doo's right now with 2 fingers on the bars my buddy just snow checked a new doo turbo i cant wait to out steer that next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back