• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get that doo we will keep an eye on you in rear view mirror
want to buy an apex gt , i'll give you a good deal on it
'

thats funny i can out steer the doo's right now with 2 fingers on the bars my buddy just snow checked a new doo turbo i cant wait to out steer that next year
Curious what was your buddy riding before he bought a new doo 900t?

Only a few months away for the release of the 2021s... ;)

If Arctic Cat’s 2021 release is a sign, don’t expect anything ground breaking other than a possible Blast rebadge.
I'm mostly interested in packages and new colors of the 2021 Sidewinder.

Well to be in the sled game they need a sled in the mountain segment, only Scandinavia and Russia? got the mtx for 2020 so there should be some mountain news.. big or small but something..

Yep. But with a 4 stroke motor. No 2 strokes. Yamaha is in the 4 stroke game. I think people need to come to terms with it.

If Arctic Cat’s 2021 release is a sign, don’t expect anything ground breaking other than a possible Blast rebadge.

Not sure on the actual date of release but we should see a teaser vid soon from Yamaha, if we don't.... well that means Yamaha is busy cutting new stickers out again this year.

Im hoping for a Yamaha mountain, light as possible.. nytro with all mods that's been tested or new chassie, or sidewinder alpha don't care just something new to try...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back