• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Sidewinders

I'm hoping to have room for a small gas caddy with this bag. The small linq one looks like it may fit.

Just looked at the pictures of the 2021 se and if the bag in the pics are what you get it’s definitely a bigger bag than what came on my 2020
The website shows that bag is an option on the SE. And I verified with my dealer that the SE does not come with the one that is pictured.

Y
The website shows that bag is an option on the SE. And I verified with my dealer that the SE does not come with the one that is pictured.
Yes some of the SE pics show the medium bag which is an accessory. My sled came with that bag, can fit a fair amount of stuff and also has a neat twist lock to hold on the tunnel, take a second to remove tunnel bag from sled.

Yeah. Thanks. Just didn't want to order too big of a bag.
Looking at the accessory catalog there doesn't seem to be a huge difference in size visually from medium to large.
I might just order the large.
There is also an XL that is a good jump in price and probably bigger than I would need.

Looking at the accessory catalog there doesn't seem to be a huge difference in size visually from medium to large.
There is also an XL that is a good jump in price and probably bigger than I would need.
I have the XL 2020 semi ridged bag it covers the entire tunnel area so no room for gas caddy. But bag does fit alot of gear!

I seen all 3 of the bags on sleds this past winter. Medium bag would obviously look like the one we are seeing on some of 2021 se sled pics.
Large would be the same length bag but it’s higher, almost comes up to the top of the seat.
XL bag will be the same height as the large and will go all the way till just about the brake light housing.

Last edited:
Not sure but I believe this is the medium bag on my 2019 SRX. With the UNT bracket it just makes it and accepts the large LinQ fuel caddy
IMG_6941.jpg
IMG_6947.jpg

Back