• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

Probably from engine sitting on a cargo vessel waiting at sea to get unloaded.
It’s not possible to know as there’s foam draped over the seat and tunnel so you can’t see if it says ATAC on the side of the tunnel.

60AD102A-E4E9-43CA-B708-94F58911BD97.jpeg

I don’t recall this plug on my other 2 winders
I was hopping you guys would tell me. Its just there flopping around. Has a pin on it to secure it somewhere...

When the plug in to check ECU its the female connector loose by the relays right?

Last edited:
I was hopping you guys would tell me. Its just there flopping around. Has a pin on it to secure it somewhere...

When the plug in to check ECU its the female connector loose by the relays right?
Up near the shock tower

Got a call from our dealer yesterday that my brother and I will not be getting our LTX-GT until March. These were late SPS orders in New York. We are given the option of canceling with refund or accepting another $250 visa on top of the $250 from SPS. Not too happy, as we both sold our Vipers.

Got a call from our dealer yesterday that my brother and I will not be getting our LTX-GT until March. These were late SPS orders in New York. We are given the option of canceling with refund or accepting another $250 visa on top of the $250 from SPS. Not too happy, as we both sold our Vipers.
That sucks.

Weird they use the same harness for all sleds
Well they moved the voltage regulator on all 2022 sleds. Used to be on the exhaust side now its in the nose dead center above the bell crank. And its probably for the power steering mechanism. Which will be on the exhaust side where the voltage regulator was. My Se has no power steering but they moved the voltage regulator? Guessing china gives them a better price to buy them all the same and just have a dust coverplug for the ones that don't have ATAC shocks. Guessing on all this of course

Got this from my dealer

Attachments

• 84D4084A-57DA-40B2-A12F-1B2BC8EB2698.jpeg
    84D4084A-57DA-40B2-A12F-1B2BC8EB2698.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 249
That sux sorry too hear that ..thanx for info tho appreciate it

I didn’t get any bad news about my sled.
Just was forwarded info from my salesman.
I’m still under the assumption that last week I was given the estimated build date of November 30ish delivery date of December 15ish

Fingers crossed

This COVID supply nightmare for you guys can only be worse IF we have early and great SNOW and trails.

Then for the rest of our lives we can say ‘the Best snow and trails were in 21/22 when so many guys couldn’t get the sleds they ordered and couldn’t ride because they sold their prior sled. Then we can add how there was an unexpected baby boom in fall of 2022. Sounds like the winter of 36 story’s I grew up hearing. LOL

Truly feel bad for all stuck in this mess.

Hopefully pleasant surprises in the future.

Back