• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

I'm wondering what's missing at this point. Be nice if they told us lol.

The last guy I talked to seemed "off" when he seen mine was a 146. Maybe it's tracks which would suck cause I have a 146x2.5 on my shelf in the garage...
They posted this about Cats delays Last night.

D3F8A38E-8217-4349-848D-7E02788B4C3D.jpeg

I get more information from Country Cat then Yamaha. Maybe Yamaha should take notice on letting the customer know

Country Cat just put up a new update...

Anybody care to take a guess what this means on the Yamaha side of things?

What is the new update ?
Snowmobile Production Update

Youth - The remaining youth snowmobiles have been built complete and are in the process of shipping out.

ThunderCat - Thundercat units have started production, with 175 units built complete with all components, and they will continue to build through the end of the week.

ZR models – Partial shipments of gauges and clutch weights have arrived for the ZR models, which will allow Arctic Cat to complete 50 additional units for immediate shipping. However, Arctic Cat is waiting on further deliveries to complete the remaining ZR 6000 and ZR 8000 RR models that rely on these components.

ZR RR models - At this time, Arctic Cat is still waiting on additional information regarding shock delivery for the RR models. The QS3R shocks have experienced the most significant delays.

Riot models – These units await missing clutch weights, gauges, and clutches.

We will continue to update you as more information becomes available. Arctic Cat and Country Cat appreciate your patience as everyone continues to combat worldwide supply chain issues.

#ArcticCat #Update #ThiefRiverFalls #MN #CountryCat #New #Snowmobiles

Youth - The remaining youth snowmobiles have been built complete and are in the process of shipping out.

ThunderCat - Thundercat units have started production, with 175 units built complete with all components, and they will continue to build through the end of the week.

ZR models – Partial shipments of gauges and clutch weights have arrived for the ZR models, which will allow Arctic Cat to complete 50 additional units for immediate shipping. However, Arctic Cat is waiting on further deliveries to complete the remaining ZR 6000 and ZR 8000 RR models that rely on these components.

ZR RR models - At this time, Arctic Cat is still waiting on additional information regarding shock delivery for the RR models. The QS3R shocks have experienced the most significant delays.

We will continue to update you as more information becomes available. Arctic Cat and Country Cat appreciate your patience as everyone continues to combat worldwide supply chain issues.

Thanks

Says nothing about Yamaha sleds.

Maybe Yamaha needs some updates like that lol.

What i was getting at is how does that translate to us. The sleds missing the dash use the same dash as Yamaha?

They can’t even get old technology and Jarred when not busy apologizing is spending time trying to market the 2023 models which has no guarantee they will even get parts this year if things start unfolding like they have the last two weeks…. Boys in Toronto need to get it together quickly or IMO orders will be few and far between… People ride snowmobiles cause they choose to ride and they can also choose not to ride .. Three things that will hurt sales in a New York second and they are : Lack of Customer Service, Lack of available parts, lack of delivery when promised, and that don’t include the biggest factor like a big price increase on a already over priced product …

Thanks very much

Would be nice if Yamaha did the same

They can’t even get old technology and Jarred when not busy apologizing is spending time trying to market the 2023 models which has no guarantee they will even get parts this year if things start unfolding like they have the last two weeks…. Boys in Toronto need to get it together quickly or IMO orders will be few and far between… People ride snowmobiles cause they choose to ride and they can also choose not to ride .. Three things that will hurt sales in a New York second and they are : Lack of Customer Service, Lack of available parts, lack of delivery when promised, and that don’t include the biggest factor like a big price increase on a already over priced product …
To be honest, what's wrong with the older tech? I've always been a 2 stroke guy, I went with Yamaha full well knowing the issues, I ordered a bunch of parts to fix those issues. Nothing comes perfect but I'd rather fix a few minor problems and be at 300hp than be changing pistons in a new 2 stroke a couple seasons from now.

Most of my buddies still on 2 strokes trade em in every couple years now.

I don't particularly want a massive dash that does all kinds of stuff. I want a sled with power, paddles, decent riding and reliable. Yamaha checked all those boxes. They just haven't delivered it yet

They sold more than they could build, why would they change?

I thought i wanted a newer tech gauge as well. Bought a Mach this season (sold tcat) and while it has lots of tech & info the fonts are so small I can't read most of it while riding. Used my friends tcat Friday and see everything great. If I want more I can always buy theNS1 gauge again. All to say we have to be careful for what we wish for. Will be back on the cat next season, mach is going.

I thought i wanted a newer tech gauge as well. Bought a Mach this season (sold tcat) and while it has lots of tech & info the fonts are so small I can't read most of it while riding. Used my friends tcat Friday and see everything great. If I want more I can always buy theNS1 gauge again. All to say we have to be careful for what we wish for. Will be back on the cat next season, mach is going.
Just like anything with snowmobiles, it‘s a matter of preference. Give me a standard gauge with all the simple readings I can easily see and I’m happy. I’m not one to watch the speedo or the tach and other than the engine temp on hard packed trails days i have no use for gauges. Now.. If they added ambient temperature I’d be even happier. I’m always wondering just how cold it is out.

Back