• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 SRX photo leak?

I'm not the best with photoshop. I'd like to see a side by side comparison photo of the 2025 SRX and the one VX1R wrapped about 5 years ago. I think they are quite similar?? VX1R was ahead of his time.... :Rockon:
VX1Rvs2025SRX.png

Not so much

Well if I was to get one my favourite one is 2024 black / gold IMO.

had some seats left over from 2017 models?!! lol
"Okay guys lets do orange"! "No we got some red skids to use up also" Great! Lets do red and orange. :-o
This one made me scratch my head. Maybe its a salute to some other color scheme they had 20 years ago? IDK but its brutal. All the maroon/red is pretty sad. I was really hoping they would turn it up a notch for the last year. O well. the srx and black/teal is decent

"Okay guys lets do orange"! "No we got some red skids to use up also" Great! Lets do red and orange. :-o
This one made me scratch my head. Maybe its a salute to some other color scheme they had 20 years ago? IDK but its brutal. All the maroon/red is pretty sad. I was really hoping they would turn it up a notch for the last year. O well. the srx and black/teal is decent
Kind of a throw back to the mid 80’s Phazers and STV’s ?

I wonder if they had all the colors and everything set and then Japan dropped the we are getting out of the sled business. It’s sounded to me like it was a surprise for all.

Well I feel the whole Covid bs caused this …or our great leadership ….maybe it was inevitable. It’s hard to justify 30k plus for a new sled here in Canada. It’s unattainable for most let alone new people in the sport.

Nothing to do with Covid. With climate change as it is and low snow, there isnt a very big market share for Yamaha. Why focus wasted dollars on sleds when you can sell thousands and thousands of SxS, ATVs, outboards, watercraft and motorcycles in climates that are there 365 days a year! The margin isnt there for snowmobiles for Yamaha and thats the way it is. Touche' to Yamaha for realizing this early and stopping the bleed of the snowmobile division. Let the other 3 fight for market share and soon there will only be two left. Sad indeed but makes sense.

Back