• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 SRX photo leak?

Well I feel the whole Covid bs caused this …or our great leadership ….maybe it was inevitable. It’s hard to justify 30k plus for a new sled here in Canada. It’s unattainable for most let alone new people in the sport.

No need to justify. Used prices are tanking, great deals out there. Buy a slightly used one and enjoy it for another decade.

Prices still seem high in Manitoba. Dealers have lots of stock and still have big stickers on them.

SRV?

I don't see the teal, looks blue to me
Yes. Sometimes these new sleds look way different in pictures compared to in person. I remember the white and red SRX and thought it was brutal in pictures. I saw one on the trail and it was awesome on the snow. It looks more blue to me also. Its the one I like best for 2025.. Guy could pull the decals and black it out also.

A little more muted
1709820992450.png

Looks sharp now put the spindles and upper AArms and you nailed it.
Racers want "old" spindles. They take the newer ones off and replace w older design. What does that tell you?

Back