• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 SRX photo leak?

KnappAttack

24X ISR World Drag Racing Champion
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2023 Sidewinder LTX-LE
2017 Sidewinder LTX-LE
1709601335175.png

So is this the real deal SRX for 2025?
Found it online (FaceBook). Kinda hoping this isn't the actual real deal last ever SRX and just a photo shopped thing....

Myself, I think if this is the real deal it makes the 2023 the best of all the blue SRX's.

Last edited:

We will find out tomorrow.

IMO, that looks a lot like the 2019 SRX.

Can't be, that decal on the tunnel looks like @SS. I hope not anyway!

I thought the tunnel decal looked photoshopped too.

I too hope this photo is a fake, I was hoping the last year SRX would get a set of QS3R’s at the very least.

Do you have the link Tim? I'm not seeing anything other than the 24 models on the official US and Canada sites. Usually it's a 1 pm Eastern time zone release

A leak intentoinal or unintentional, but i can't find it now. I'm intrigued with the EPS option for the XTX. Now curious to see what the shock package looks like.

View attachment 175761

So is this the real deal SRX for 2025?
Found it online (FaceBook). Kinda hoping this isn't the actual real deal last ever SRX and just a photo shopped thing....

Myself, I think if this is the real deal it makes the 2023 the best of all the blue SRX's.
This makes the 2019 srx the best looking to date IMO

Back