• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

365 DAYS TIL 2011 MODEL YEAR!!!

One positive thing- it's going to be really easy to convince myself to keep the 08 Nytro another year...

I was hoping for more also...

visegrip said:
i guess the rpice of my used cat turbo went up

That will never happen. Cat's are just made to depreciate. That's why you can get them so cheap.

IFlyEm said:
What a flat out disappointment!

I just don't get it. Guys are on here all the time defending Yamaha like they can't do anything wrong and then when they don't make a new faster machine there's a whole lot of crying! I guess if people are so disappointed in not getting a new toy, then what they have now is maybe not as great as all the claims. I would be happy if......

BombaPolaYama said:
IFlyEm said:
What a flat out disappointment!

I just don't get it. Guys are on here all the time defending Yamaha like they can't do anything wrong and then when they don't make a new faster machine there's a whole lot of crying! I guess if people are so disappointed in not getting a new toy, then what they have now is maybe not as great as all the claims. I would be happy if......

They defend them because their products are good. But lets face reality.. Things get outdated. The Apex is 5 years old. It needs a redesign.

I do like the obvious addition of the EFI 126 hp vector, the extroverts and a couple goodies, but the fact that nothing was really done to the power of the apex is amazing.

My guess is the apex will get a big redo for 2011 now.....They better since it is pretty much the same from 2006.

horkn said:
My guess is the apex will get a big redo for 2011 now.....They better since it is pretty much the same from 2006.

Deju vu! I remember hearing this numerous times last year. Guess it fall on deaf ears. I wish Yamaha would listen to what we want.

disapointing line-up,no major change for apex,no HO version and no new suspension,only bigger rail and refindement for nytro.

BUT WE GOT BETTER HAND WARMER AFTER 4 YEAR....WOW I AM IMPRESSE !

That link is empty now, wonder if someone got crap???

Back