• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

365 DAYS TIL 2011 MODEL YEAR!!!

ontariof7 said:
SledFreak said:
gsxr said:
54 miles to the gallon ????????? What size gallons do you guys have in NFLD ???

He's using his fingers and toes to add...

Yes, but he can count to 21

Hey I couldn't help but laugh myself, but come on there V-maximum, you are a NLander, you must have a come back!

If not, please tell me where I can get one of those VW Golf's with the skis?

talked with yamaha reps at their demo ride at the Soo I-500 and all I can say is he told me to wait until Tuesday to contact the race department for next year, and trust me at least for me I know the wait will be worth it, and no I am not a Sno X racer I race ovals.

Bill

There better be some "Wow" in the '10 line up or there may be a mass exodus to Doo. My fingers are crossed!

my buddy has a etec 600 and he is more bleedin blue then anybody i know. he bought it for his wife and we had it out last weekend, that sled is sure a rocket for a 600. it is right there with the apex,s and running beside the rx-1 and srx in our group. it goes good and i think he only had it in for waranty once so far in 800 miles

One New model and BNG. Thats what I heard, and the Model is not for rough Trail riders. My guess is a Bravo or something similar in an entry level sled. Hopefully I am wrong

Just to be serious for a second.... 07 Attak -- $15.00 filled to the */"'s..... 09 600 e-tec $13.30 (don't know if he stuffed it) for the same miles. Not exactly light years better. Admittedly his mxz has many nice features, handling, etc. If that engine can do 10,000 miles or better it will get attention.

54 miles=2 sets of pistons :tg: My chum had to drive a borrowed Polaris sled last weekend because his Blizzard blew up for the third time and he doesn't run hard.He sure was pissed off!!! :4STroke:

the 2 guys in my riding group with XP's are eating factory belts every 500 miles, even less with aftermarket belts. The XP are an awesome to ride but feel VERY cheap to me and I really question there long term durability (the guys I ride with could care less, its a new sled for them every year) Both have had them in for warranty work also, nothing serious they said. Before I sell my SX600R for a new 4 stroke Yamaha I REALLY want a ~500# 4 stroke thats in the 100-110hp range, A 100hp Phazer would make me very happy.

blueironranger said:
the 2 guys in my riding group with XP's are eating factory belts every 500 miles, even less with aftermarket belts. The XP are an awesome to ride but feel VERY cheap to me and I really question there long term durability (the guys I ride with could care less, its a new sled for them every year) .

the reason they feel cheap is because they are built so light, there is almost half of the chasis reinforcements as there were in '08 models. they smoke belts because the secondary clutches are garbage, i've herd of more skid problems with these things then our phazer rear ends, i've actually seen an entire cooling system failure and eventual ceasing of an '09 800 summit. the sled had 600kms on it. the thing about doo is they appealed to the masses, the masses wanted a lighter faster machine, they're paying for it in reliability....the DOO of today is the POO of 5-10 years ago.

rxwhopper said:
my buddy has a etec 600 and he is more bleedin blue then anybody i know. he bought it for his wife and we had it out last weekend, that sled is sure a rocket for a 600. it is right there with the apex,s and running beside the rx-1 and srx in our group. it goes good and i think he only had it in for waranty once so far in 800 miles

That surprises me because the E-tech motor was less HP then the SDI motor was..Maybe it's the lightweight XP chassis...

Back