• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A Surprise from Yamaha

sobfrogg

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Well today I came home from work after helping a friend get a car home. A resto project 69 mach 1 NICE CAR
Anyway on my chair in the kitchen was a box from YAMAHA. LaLaLa
I opened it up and to my surprise was a die cast model of the new Apex. With it was a thank you letter for ordering a new Attak and how gratefull Yamaha was to the people that ordered the new sled.
This is my first new sled. One of my ridding buddies ordered a 04 Viper but he did not get anything :(
So har so good. Now I can't wait to get the new sled
sobfrogg :yam:
;)!

That's great!

But unfortunately, I don't think this will happen for those that order a new Apex "north of the border" :?

Oh man, I better get to the post office this morning and check it out.

I was thinking last night that we might start seeing the real thing in about the next 30 days.......Get ready to Attak! ;)!

I got a new APEX model also. Was on the table when I got back from ESTA Dragway in New York.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is actually your new sled :ORC

Apparently the Dollor versus Yen thingy has gotten really outta wack and they had to scale down the sleds 8)

Besides, you guys said you wanted a lighter sled anyways :tg:

Mighty,,, :Rockon:

NOW THAT IS FUNNY, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!

LOL
Yamadoo

I wonder if everyone that ordered a sled is getting one of these or if they are just drawing names? Are they all the same or are they the model that you ordered?

Got mine, came UPS and its just a blue short track Apex, so in other words its not exactly what you ordered. The first thing I did is took it out of the box, got out the dremell tool and cut down the windshield to the Apex Mountain height :) Now I'm trying to figure out how to long track it! ===SRXSRULE===

Back