• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Accessory plug in type on Viper

Thanks for the great connection info. I'll get one of those and get on it before the snow flies!

Great info guys will be getting.

Agree. I purchased the same one and it's somewhat short. What routing did you use? To attempt to reach somewhere near steering post seems to expose it onto the heat shield. Looks to me it will have to run up the inside edge of black shrouding with the twist fasteners and likely be accessible just to the right of the fuel cap area.

Pic of how mine is routed. Seemed to avoid exhaust and pinch points this way.
image.jpg

DSC00647.JPG

Yes that's where mine comes out also. Zip tied to the vent tube off oil tank. I then used one of those stick on wire connectors supplied with some heated shields to keep it from rattling around.

I'm still thinking RCA panel mount like the tether in Cannondale's picture, but what is the second post next to the tether?

Last edited:
Agree, I will install a sticky mount to hold the RCA like Cannondale did. Essentailly I just found a gap that would allow mine to feed between the panels without rubbing but will add the connector to hold it in position.

Back