• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Accessory plug in type on Viper

Is the two prong plug on the 2015 RTX SE? I just checked mine and did not see one. Does any have a pic?

Here is what I see. Which one is it?
image.jpg

image.jpg
Maybe this is it. Little black rectangle plug on bottom of pic. What do you do why the end you remove?

That's it. Pull it apart. It's one with black and red wires and the loop going around your pointer. In my pic I have the cord connected already.

I'm thinking I might try one of Rock's Smart Supply devices as I will need to power a GPS as well. This would be a great place to pull power from.

Any source for a plug to connect to the Jack on the viper? The wires from my shield have only 2 eye connectors black/red on th possibly intended for a battery hook up. I'd like to replace the eyes with a compatible connector if they are available. I'd prefer a switched accessory connection to protect the battery.

TiA for any connectpr source info,

Reb

You can either use a adapter for cig socket to RCA or go to plug shown in pics above. All AC dealers have both or any sled dealer will have the cig socket adapter.

Thanks, I'd like to use the jack "in the pictures above" and leave the cig plug for GPS and cell. I'll check with my dealer. Sells Yamaha & AC so sounds like they will have the plug

Thanks, Reb

Back