• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anti-Ratchet Driver Sizing and Best Brand

Jack_Shaft

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
It has been a long time since I posted here. Back in the day, I had a nice 2003 RX-1 and I really enjoyed the community here.

I now have a 2006 VK Pro in my possession for grooming and I need to figure out a few things. I need a set of anti-ratchet drivers for it, 8T and my understanding is that all 4S Yamahas have the same driveshaft size (yes, I will confirm my size before I actually order).

I think my main options are Wahl Brothers sprockets through Royal Distributing or a set of OEM Ski-doo anti-ratchet drivers before they went with the hollow/splined driveshaft in 2008 with the intro of the XP chassis.

Have any of you installed the Ski-doo anti ratchets in your RX or RS? We have a great BRP dealer here and getting a set through them would be fairly easy. Their P/N's from the old Rev chassis / hex shaft would be:

8 tooth #504152552
9 tooth #504152503
10 tooth #504152502

Alternatively, what is the inner diameter I need when ordering Wahl brothers sprockets if I go that route? 1"? 1-1/8?

Thanks for any intel you might share.

It has been a long time since I posted here. Back in the day, I had a nice 2003 RX-1 and I really enjoyed the community here.

I now have a 2006 VK Pro in my possession for grooming and I need to figure out a few things. I need a set of anti-ratchet drivers for it, 8T and my understanding is that all 4S Yamahas have the same driveshaft size (yes, I will confirm my size before I actually order).

I think my main options are Wahl Brothers sprockets through Royal Distributing or a set of OEM Ski-doo anti-ratchet drivers before they went with the hollow/splined driveshaft in 2008 with the intro of the XP chassis.

Have any of you installed the Ski-doo anti ratchets in your RX or RS? We have a great BRP dealer here and getting a set through them would be fairly easy. Their P/N's from the old Rev chassis / hex shaft would be:

8 tooth #504152552
9 tooth #504152503
10 tooth #504152502

Alternatively, what is the inner diameter I need when ordering Wahl brothers sprockets if I go that route? 1"? 1-1/8?

Thanks for any intel you might share.

Measured today, looks like 1.2" flat 2 flat. I'm thinking I need to order the 8T Wahl drivers for the 1-1/16" to 1-1/8" shaft, 2.52" pitch.

let me check my tool box/parts storage at home. i did order a set for a phazer rtx from royal but ended up using oe mtx sprockets on it as it took over 2 months for them to come in at the time and i needed to get the sled done and onto the next one.

let me check my tool box/parts storage at home. i did order a set for a phazer rtx from royal but ended up using oe mtx sprockets on it as it took over 2 months for them to come in at the time and i needed to get the sled done and onto the next one.

Pls let me know if you find them, I would gladly take them off your hands, with cash!

Back