• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any decent trails or snow left in the U.P???? Help!

sheetwright

Northwoods Snowmobiling Facebook
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha SRX
How has the snow been in the U.P with all of these new weather fronts we got these past weeks? Did they get hit hard with any of the rain or hotter weather to ruin all that snow. Thinking of going up one last time near Marquette area.

Would like to go up this weekend, and possibly the weekend of the 28TH if Mother Nature Helps. Hard to tell on John Dee if the trail systems are decent, and if there is any snow from the motels to the trails. Really don't want to trailer the leds out to the trails. Hell of a time to get gas or supplies. Thanks for the help again guys

I would like to know if there is anything ridable left in the UP anywhere. Sounds like most of it is junk but I have a few reports that the Kewanau may be good yet and some places in northeastern UP. Anyone know the conditions?????

The Grand Marais area was in good shape. I got back yesterday evening. Lots of snow, and it was snowing when I left. I got 443 miles in, and it was all good !!!
They always seem to get the good lake effect snow.
I'm heading to Houghton Thursday for the TY Ride.
The sled is running great !!
Check the trail reports, and John Dee.

Have a great time,
Nick ;)!

Back