• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody seeing any Rtx le's yet

IMG_2580.jpg

BOOM

Whats up wit the extra wheels?? I think the proto"s had them also.

129s have the extra wheel. It was the same on the 16 cats 129 2 wheels on the outside and 137s had 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beutiful machine, hey which tunnel bag is that and part # please ?
It's the Arctic Cat bag. While it said it would fit a ZR, it's a tad too long and hits the tail light a little. So not a perfect fit but I liked it a lot better than the Yamaha bag with straps clipping to the tunnel.

Nice I see two front idler wheels. That's a plus. Is that the stock windshield? Thanks for the pic
Yep - stock windshield. I'll try riding with it and see how well it sweeps the wind up, it has a pretty aggressive rake, but it is short. If it's too cold I'll figure something out, but the Yamaha mid is WAY too big for my liking.

I was told today my dealer was expecting 2 shipments this week. That will work perfect. Going hunting deer for five days come back and pick up sled. Don't get much better than that

Can't tell from picture but the shock package should be different between the two

Back