• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone running track with larger lugs on their FX nytro?

I put a 1.5" Intense track on mine, felt like a 20 hp increase over the pathetic stock ripsaw. One of the best ways to improve performance on any sled is a track upgrade, and I do this to all my sleds.

NyTrOMaNIaC said:
I put a 1.5" Intense track on mine, felt like a 20 hp increase over the pathetic stock ripsaw. One of the best ways to improve performance on any sled is a track upgrade, and I do this to all my sleds.

Awesome!!!! Do you have any up close pictures of it?

sleddingfarmer said:
http://www.tracksusa.com/intense.html

here is the 1.5 intense. Also probably the cheapest place to buy a new track. Cheapest place I've found for MOST tracks

Thanks, that definately helped by seeing that! :Rockon:

rage763 said:
significant increase in traction with 1.5"?

The difference is AMAZING !!! Unleash the power of these 4 strokes and put it to the ground baby ! :Rockon:

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Highlands March 24th 2008 078.jpg
    Copy (2) of Highlands March 24th 2008 078.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 76
I have the 1.75 backcountry on mine and it rocks, the down side is I miss my studs hence I have purchased a 1.375 Cobra that I will stud next year when I boost this thing. I have had way to many close encounters with icey corners this year, as well as the 1.75 track does in the powder I still like to nascar it throught the woods. I plan on buying a 153 powder claw and swaping extentions out when I go out west, that way I have the best of both worlds.

Just finished installing 144 Backcountry on xtx tonight. Took er for a rip before heading to Revelstoke tomorrow. WOW. Really digs in and launches...

Alatalo said:
Strange question...
I would ask "is there anyone still running the standard track"...

stopdropanroll said:
I have the 1.75 backcountry on mine and it rocks
X2.

HAHA I am still, and definately getting serious about getting a new one! :Rockon:

Back