• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Oil Flow Diagram

Just tried it a few times, and same problem.
How do you know when you've added enough pressure?
I tried it with 5psi for a short burst. How long do you leave the air on it? Long enough so there's a bit of pressure built up? Because as soon as I remove the air, it releases the pressure.
Or is there something else I need to watch for?
Do I add air until I see this happen...
Or it talks about removing a hose and blocking it and turn sled over until.. ?

Last edited:
Just tried it a few times, and same problem.
How do you know when you've added enough pressure?
I tried it with 5psi for a short burst. How long do you leave the air on it? Long enough so there's a bit of pressure built up? Because as soon as I remove the air, it releases the pressure.
Or is there something else I need to watch for?
Do I add air until I see this happen...
Or it talks about removing a hose and blocking it and turn sled over until.. ?
I can’t remember it’s been a long time. If your in Canada maybe give Dave at Hurricane a call. I’d have to read and contact one of the people in that thread and I dont have the time right now. Sorry.

Also I don’t thing 5 psi is enough.

The pump has lost prime most likely, the above links are how people solve this, its like starting the engine for the first time from a rebuild.

Got it.
Removed vent line off of tank where they come together.
Plugged single large side of the plastic "Y" that goes to the tank for all tank venting.
Started sled for 10-15secs using thumb to cover tank vent. Shut sled off.
Removed thumb, some oil spurted out (built up pressure from scavenge pump pressurizing tank, if I understand correctly, to prime main side of pump).
Installed previously removed line, started sled and no more shut downs or error codes!

Got it.
Removed vent line off of tank where they come together.
Plugged single large side of the plastic "Y" that goes to the tank for all tank venting.
Started sled for 10-15secs using thumb to cover tank vent. Shut sled off.
Removed thumb, some oil spurted out (built up pressure from scavenge pump pressurizing tank, if I understand correctly, to prime main side of pump).
Installed previously removed line, started sled and no more shut downs or error codes!
Awesome news!!

Back