• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex owners.....disassembly....

Would you be interested?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
How many of you guys would be interested in a step by step process of the following on the Apex/Attak with pictures and a list of the tools involved?

1-Changing spark plugs.
2-Removing the top of the air box.
3-Removing the air box.
4-Battery & battery tray removal.
5-Oil filter removal.

I'll be doing some work on an Apex this weekend and would gladly take some pictures and write up a small article doing a step by step on how to work on your Apex/Attak if enough guys are interested. This may save you guys some grief and the possibility of scratching up your brand new ride if you don't know how to disassemble it! Tom, you could even put it in the Tech section on TY if you wanted.

That would be great Allen.

GT arrived at dealer yesterday.

Looks a little tight and complicated in there.

Thanks for this .

Dave

I don't think Bunny will be around. I could try to get the fiance or how about one of your daughters Mighty! :tg:

How to pics and write up

SRXspec, that would be great-to have pics and a "how to" write up.

I'm sure everyone would appreciate it!!!!!!

would be a good idea. also things to look out for while taking apart.
I dropped 2 nuts inside the engine compart ment. they weren't secured to the headlight assembly as good as they should have. I only found one so far.

YES PLEASE
Especially removal and reapplication of the air filter/box and the top cover.
Thank You

Any reliable info is good info...........TJSports and PowderLite Seats & Exhaust will be sharing a complete Apex Mountain build up with you guys as well. Expect to see Stage 1 done by mid October.

Steve Chichinsky
PerformanceLite Exhaust & Seats
Email: PerformanceLite@aol.com
307-690-3949
Dealerships Available

Back