• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

April 1st ride

Yep.... you guys pretty much suck.
;):D

Haven't ridden since end of Feburary. #$%&* #$%&* #$%&* #$%&*

attaknytro said:
im so jealous!!! our season was done about a month ago.....i think im gonna move to canada during the winter so i can ride longer lol :yam: :4STroke:

nah, just out west...we LOVE all this global warming!!! got another 4" this morning in the valley, which usually translates to 3x that in the hills...

So, EASILY will be over 3 feet new this weekend...and tomorrow is suppsoed to be SUNNY!!!!!!!!!

huge pow, and sun!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. for those keeping track of the score...that is 7 (Seven) feet+ in the last two weeks....yes SEVEN FEET!!!!!!!!!!

:o| #$%&* #$%&* #$%&* we got 3 ft. :die we got 6ft :die we got 7ft :die

:whore: :whore: :whore:

all in favor of :ban: :ban: :ban: Mountain guys from our forum
I mean you don't see us posting sunny grass pictures in your forum do you ? damn I'am depressed

:beer: so I stop :whine: :whine:

;):D :tg: :jump: :tg: :jump: :tg: ;):D

A few more pics, and a few clusterf*%#s of course :-o , what can I say..... LaLaLa

Attachments

• Copy of FX Nytro Stuck.jpg
    Copy of FX Nytro Stuck.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Copy of FX Nytro on her side.jpg
    Copy of FX Nytro on her side.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 72
  • April 1st.jpg
    April 1st.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Dave.jpg
    Dave.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 75
I'm about ready to load the sled in the trailer and head west. anyone interested? Possibly next weekend. where to go out west tho? Whats mountainous and closest with plenty of snow still?

NytroManiac Any jobs up there haha ill drop out of school to come ride for half the year JEALOUS I Cant handle even lookin at this website any more it brings a tear to my eye

Arnold08 said:
NytroManiac Any jobs up there haha ill drop out of school to come ride for half the year JEALOUS I Cant handle even lookin at this website any more it brings a tear to my eye

Haha, stay in school man, get a good job so you can go whenever and wherever you want to go sledding. And don't worry, I'll post more pics later on, should be riding well into May this year... :-o

Back