• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic cat Blast

nbsledder

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
To anyone interested Arctic cat posted a video of the Blast M Playing in the powder over on Facebook,it might not be no sidewinder but it would be a fun little boondocker kind of sled.

To anyone interested Arctic cat posted a video of the Blast M Playing in the powder over on Facebook,it might not be no sidewinder but it would be a fun little boondocker kind of sled.
Yep. Sound reminds me of the old Polaris 400 Xplorer ATV.

You no what... I think Cat has nailed it, this sled will attract a lot of new riders an older riders also that want a sled that is affordable good on fuel easy to work on, great for the trappers up north in the colder climate, not everyone wants a trail rocket, ice fishers or the guy that wants to check on his cabin in the snow belt, what a great sled for the younger crowd to trail ride and have some fun, a sled they can afford, I will have to give Cat a hats off for their grass root approach on bringing this concept back to the snowmobile world.

You no what... I think Cat has nailed it, this sled will attract a lot of new riders an older riders also that want a sled that is affordable good on fuel easy to work on, great for the trappers up north in the colder climate, not everyone wants a trail rocket, ice fishers or the guy that wants to check on his cabin in the snow belt, what a great sled for the younger crowd to trail ride and have some fun, a sled they can afford, I will have to give Cat a hats off for their grass root approach on bringing this concept back to the snowmobile world.
I totally agree with you,for all of the sledding i do lately this would probably do it for me...

I am saying a prayer that Yamaha will get the Blast chassis for a lightweight (Phazer) 4-stroke engine. Can you imagine how much fun that would be?

I am saying a prayer that Yamaha will get the Blast chassis for a lightweight (Phazer) 4-stroke engine. Can you imagine how much fun that would be?
Yeah, if Yamaha would do that it would be a hoot to ride,the Blast is pretty snappy as it is for a single, the 500 4 stroke phazer engine would keep it light and would pull pretty hard I would think, I still think Yamaha is coming out with something new on their own, the new Exciter line maybe, the blast chassis could play apart, we will see.

Back