• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Been a fun winter thank you guys!!

Ah Yes, recognize the Terrace. Ya can hear the dagstrip from there LOL!!

you need a couple verado's so you can play with the s/c's!!! lol! my bud has one and man are they nice but a bit on the heavy side. good luck on the 125 mph!!! :Rockon:

Ha ha thank you!! I will update with my best speed!! Yea the weight kills the speed/set up bad on a boat. But would be fun to have BOOST!!! HAHA

Skydog :Rockon:

Are them Mercury's 4bangers, if so TURBO TURBO gogogogogogogo for it. Would love to see your boat with some 1000 HP on board.
Have a great boating season buddy

They are 2001 Mercury 2.5liter race off shore 280HP each (stock), i have them all built up to the max on pump fuel. They make 340 hp each now they were just done last winter and dynoed!! :) :) This is the place that did all the work. http://www.diamondmarine.com/

Thank you Skydog

awesome boat skydog one question are there no fishcops in illinois? in minnesota or in Saskatchewan canada where we run they might let you out during the day to work! :jump:

Matt, I'll keep it in mind. Like to get down there a couple times a year to play golf. Been a while since I've been on the river there. Used to do it regularly 20 yrs. ago LOL!

Not many cops out where i run, where i used to yea... lots of tickets hahahaha

Thank you guys Skydog

Attachments

• EXHAUST.jpg
    EXHAUST.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 72
  • EXHAUST 2.jpg
    EXHAUST 2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 76

Back