• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

best cheapest gps!

ok thanks again! so ill just contact vv mapping and they should have card with what i want installed on it correct, just buy it and good to go?

You will buy the subscription to VV mapping and download their product. There is two programs/ways to install it on your GPS. Either you use the install to SD card (SD card installed in the computer) or you use the program that connects to the GPS which allows you to install VV Mapping to internal memory or the SD card installed in the GPS.

ok awsome , thanks alot , really made this easier!!

image.jpeg

this is where it will sit i have a flat suction cup plate installed in front of gages for go pro i can. use but my gps mount to short need anoter 2 inches, looking for mount now, should work good if it dont freeze, my windshield dont cover it all! and will be to low if i tuck be hind windshield!! thanks again

image.jpeg
Here's what I came up with last year. It's a Nuvi 50 mounted the the OSP viper gauge mount. I will tell you it is perfect for the viper.

There are some maps for ontario over at Ontario Conditions forum but I do not know if they are routable or will work in the Nuvi due to the routing aspect. I believe they are free.

ok thanks ill check it out! got a new higher mount and a waterproofcase and waiting on vvmapping sd card from jermy worked out nice all for about 100 bucks thanks a lot gyes,just a note jermy at vvmapping very nice to deal with and helpful!wish he had the Ontario maps

There are some maps for ontario over at Ontario Conditions forum but I do not know if they are routable or will work in the Nuvi due to the routing aspect. I believe they are free.

Not routable, but will work on the Nuvi.

Back