• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Gloves??

Had reima gloves for years. They wore like iron and I never had cold hands. In shopping for new gloves, I looked at klim gloves at my dealer but after reading posts on snowest (detailing how klim quality has gone down since the move to china), I ordered coldwave sno ice gloves. The rest of my gear is coldwave and its holding up well.

kcusscam said:
I use the Klim Togwotee Glove, I believe they have the removable liner, sometimes I take them out because they get a little warm and they have leather on the bottom of your hand with gortex on the top.
X2 best glove

BEST gloves i have had are olympia weather king II

i had a pair for 15 years wore them out, used them in Quebec in sub zero weather.

Have a new pair 3 years old now got them from shade tree.

They make gloves for motorcycles have a pair, I think they only make gloves.

My fingers freeze up very quickly no matter how hot the heated grips get , had them so hot on my 06 Nytro that I burnt my hand and my fingers were still in deep freeze .
The only gloves that work for me are the conforteck heated gloves , I like to keep 2 fingers on the brake lever as I ride the twistees and with theese gloves my fingers are comfy warm .
http://conforteck.ca/xcart/home.php?cat=264

easy

kcusscam said:
I use the Klim Togwotee Glove, I believe they have the removable liner, sometimes I take them out because they get a little warm and they have leather on the bottom of your hand with gortex on the top.

X3! G.B.

Back