• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo Dynamics 3” Super Quite Muffler

AAD

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
SRX
Anyone running this muffler? Currently have a 3” intimidator looking for something quieter and most power and looking at TD Dyno’s this is the next best muffler down from what I have.

I'd like to hear some good sound clips of it if anyone's got any

I have the 2 1/2" super quiet, sound is very good, good tone not too loud. It doesn't draw bad attention but aggressive at the same time, I assume the 3" is a bit louder.

works and sounds great... came accross and met some people on trail as i was comming towards them at a good clip.... they said i sounded like a ferrari comming dwn trail... and its not load at all.

There really aren't many if any sound clips or vids with theses 3" larger quieter mufflers I have been searching like crazy for the past 4+ weeks. I'd anyone has any to share that would be awesome! I can find the smaller louder and straight pipes all day long

Sorry, sled is now away in summer storage but I replaced a D&D stock mod muffler with this muffler and will say it has a deeper tone at idle and definitely in the 20 mph to 30 mph area it is a tad louder but anything after that it’s quiet. I would say no louder than the D&D. It’s the 4000rpm til 5000 rpm range. Really tight trail stuff where louder. And the D&D is stock inlet to 3 inch outlet.

Back