• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best overall exhaust.

They will work with the studded track, there is no clearance issues with the Excell unit! It will also work with the stock canister or any other aftermarket canister as well! I have put quite a few Excell headers on and they've all worked great!

Srxspec said:
They will work with the studded track, there is no clearance issues with the Excell unit! It will also work with the stock canister or any other aftermarket canister as well! I have put quite a few Excell headers on and they've all worked great!

Exellent info, thank you!

I believe the stock exhaust costs anywhere between six and eight thousand dollars. :rofl:

I emailed Excell a couple of questions about their exhaust and found out that they only have the header pipe for the Vectors.....they're out of the full system (which includes the single muffler).

They also stated that they are considering dropping that line altogether. Sucks, because I really liked their system.

Looks like I'll have to go with the Hauck and add the additional tunnel protectors (I'm studdued up the center belt).

Yikes I like the stock exhaust. The video clip of that exhaust make it sound more like a 2-stroke. It would kill me to sound anything like the "chainsaw gang".

Just my $.02

Back