• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best overall exhaust.

I have a white knuckle qc1 and my bro has a bender. i myself like the sound of the w.k. for what it's a little quieter, but i like the crossover of the bender for what it's an X design vrs. the H design of the w.k.

If I had the 120HP motor I would be looking at the EXCELL Header which is good for 7-8HP using the Excell single pipe exhaust -OR- you can still use the header with the stock exhaust. Check out the video....sounds real nice on the Vector ;)!

Check it out..

http://www.excellmotorsports.com/vector ... xhaust.htm

PS. I just bought the single exhaust for my RX1 and it came in a big box....the thing was so light it was hard to believe there was an entire exhaust system in there. It saves 15 LBS over my stock exhaust.

for the 3 cylinders.I say hauck or excell.I had the white knuckle and don't care for it.Out of all the exhaust for the 3 cylinders it the worst sounding one.It still sounds good but not like the others out there.Thew whit knucle has more of a rasping sound then a deep throaty sound like the excell and hauck.

700SCOTT said:
I have a white knuckle qc1 and my bro has a bender. i myself like the sound of the w.k. for what it's a little quieter, but i like the crossover of the bender for what it's an X design vrs. the H design of the w.k.

700scott, your thinking the wrong forum here.Your talking about a rx1 this is the 3cylinder forum

Tfin said:
Anyone know if the Excell system works if you have your center belt studded up?

According to their website it's works with studded tracks. It didn't mention anything about stud pattern.

Back