• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best speed set up

z06vette1

Veteran
I'll be heading to dwight for our yearly super bowl week end trip. We always spend an afternoon on the lake with the radar gun. What can I do to get the most speed out of my 07 Attack? What can I expect for MPH? ANy help would be appreciated, I've been the sole yamaha representative for the last 10 years and want to be certain I remain the top dog!

Z06 name the time your gonna be at Dwight Beach and i will bring 4 more Apexs and that way you wont be the odd man out HEHE what ya think RockerDan,Dano ya in ??? im off this weekend sounds fun Z06 keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!

z06vette1 said:
I'll be heading to dwight for our yearly super bowl week end trip. We always spend an afternoon on the lake with the radar gun. What can I do to get the most speed out of my 07 Attack? What can I expect for MPH? ANy help would be appreciated, I've been the sole yamaha representative for the last 10 years and want to be certain I remain the top dog!

hey there...

wow,you live near me....i live in wheatfield area...and ride up here in muskoka,my place is on mary lake...but i ride over in dwight area all the time.....we normally always have a track plowed off on my lake but the lakes as of this writing are not too safe at all...and not sure if anyone locally has been plowing off any tracks anywhere for a few yrs....PM me when you head up this way...I also have a gun here and if we have our track ill let ya know.

as of now our trails are getting back to shape after the big melt....looking pretty good too for long range.....i think super bowl isnt for 2 weeks still...so hope we get more snow and cold for them lakes!

as for radar speeds....mines been about strongest of the apexs at 120mph on radar....but everyday is different and ya never know...i just hope we get a track plowed this season....or theres always North bay.

Dan

I will add a 2 more "city" apexs will come up and represent. one is stock so we can keep him off the track and let him do all the trash talking :Rockon:

Back