• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boost and NOS

ripntear

Pro
Who has done it and what kind of boost have you run with what kind of H.P shot of NOS? Just wanted to know what your results where, and what to watch for this winter, dont want the sled in a million pieces.

I have ran 18lbs with a 30 to 40 hp shot, hopefully more boost and nos this year. no problems other than my arms were sore for a couple days after the fairview shoot out from hanging onto it. these things seem to really like the nos, you really don,t need it when running high boost unless you are at a shoot out or running against somebody else thats using it. but its like boost you just never can get enough.

Did you run a wet shot or dry? Ya I just don't want to get caught with my pants down this year at the BDSO and BIS.

Ya the kit you guys are running impressed me because it was so tunable that I decided to get one. Dave! Dean has my sled and is putting the nitrous kit on as we speak. I can't wait until it snows.

powderlites.... your account is now inactive for 3 days...please follow site rules....if you are not a paying advertisers you can not use this site for sales.

Re: Boost and Nos.

powderlites said:
We have new NOS kit coming for Apex so you can run big boost plus up to 200 HP NOS. Another words as much as you want for power or engine starts getting over stressed.

How many lbs is considered big boost? Which NOS kit are you going to use? I read where guys were having coolant leaks with high boost, have you experienced the same problems? :exc: i better get in shape so I can hang on!

Back