• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Over boost, debugging possibly non-functional WG

Ok but the thing is were canceling by pluging the hose to it so that the westgate become macanical and we should not go over 10psi but we still get 16psi and that is on every stage 1 2 or 3 Sir
When my sled did this it was due to the line to the MAP sensor being frozen over. Leaving the sled in a heated garage over night cleared out the problem.

If i don’t have moisture in hose or solenoid where else should I be looking for overboost problems ? I have My boost on my lowest setting I believe ms 16(250). Sustaining 18.3 and sometimes more. Changing settings makes no difference.
Have you find your problem sir having the same issue same boost on all stages and no moisture either..real pain now spent alot of hours at it now..thank for your help

Have you find your problem sir having the same issue same boost on all stages and no moisture either..real pain now spent alot of hours at it now..thank for your help
See posts #23 (asking him this question), #24 (him answering), & #25 (you quoting his reply).:dunno:

Back