• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boot Recommendations

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I ended up going with the Klim Adrenaline Pro with dual boa laces. They felt very comfortable and my local deal had a sale on them.

I'm sure you will like the Adrenaline boots as the only the reason I went with the Artic's was like Viper_Dave, I have cardiovascular issues as well and just wanted the added warmth. When you love this sport, you just do what you have to do. ;)!

You're gonna love 'em! The ability to adjust the foot of the boot independent of the shaft of the boot is fantastic. And as I've already posted, pop two knobs and boom they're off!

Some feedback on the Klim Adrenaline Pro boots - they ROCK! My feet are warm, dry and the ankle support is great. I love the boa system. I will NOT be going back to laces. We rode on a -7*F morning and with a pair of Smartwool socks, I was very comfortable. The boots are easy to walk in, too.

If you are in the market for new boots and have any hesitation, I can easily recommend the Klim boots.

If anyone has any specific questions, please shoot me a PM and I would be happy to answer them.

I went away from the traditional snowmobile brands and went with the Redwing icetrek. After 14 years of my last pair of Redwing boots I had to stick with the same company!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210318-221141_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210318-221141_Chrome.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 126

Back