• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Brake lights not working

fstr-thanu

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
2010 Nytro SE
For some reason if I pull the handle slowly about half way it will stay on but if I just squeeze the Handle like i was actually stopping they flicker and then do nothing. Anybody else experience this?

2010 RTX SE with 1000mi

Thanks!

Tom

The switch is under the left handlebar and held in place by one screw. Remove it from the bars then remove the two screws that hold the contact in. clean the contact with a small piece of scotch pad and reassembly it with a anti corrosion grease like Loctite dielectric grease. I had the same problem and it's a simple fix and normally doesn't require replacement.

grizztracks said:
The switch is under the left handlebar and held in place by one screw. Remove it from the bars then remove the two screws that hold the contact in. clean the contact with a small piece of scotch pad and reassembly it with a anti corrosion grease like Loctite dielectric grease. I had the same problem and it's a simple fix and normally doesn't require replacement.

Great! I'll try it tonight!

Thanks,

Tom

Back