• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

broke something yamaha hasnt seen on a phazer

SkyHiFX114

Extreme
they also said no warranty on this and laughed at me when i told them what broke. :Rockon: jumping a 2lane highway bout 70 ft peak to landing.

P1060410.jpg

P1060411.jpg

Why no warranty? That looks like one of the updated components related to the link issue. Actually, that looks like the link, instead of shearing off at the center, it let go further out?

:o| When link is replaced so is that front arm.IF they dont warantee it which I think they will or should PM me if you want to upgrade to 08 parts.I still have that Billet link that wont fit 07's.Cheaper and possibly better would be to get out the welder and some scrap steel for reinforcing it all.

Fast Jimmie said:
How about some pics of the jump!!

i would have but i only jumped it once and the suspension collapsed.. litteraly lol.

they said it is no warranty because its obvious abuse, well i dont blame them. my bro is a fabricator. its all nicely welded and braced now!! im leaving tomarrow for Minnesota so i had to get it done. we are looking at figuring something out for that link too for the 07s.. we have an idea what we can do. if more people would want it getting it mass produced would be the problem. :exc:

Back