• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

buying a used sidewinder

ok great thanks , iv never used yamalube mostly it was just easier to get ams oil , ill read up n make a decision wich to use

hello , ordering some parts and 1 being the dmc top gear, would anyone know how many tooth gear is in a 21 xtx se? also should i get the brass shift pads? thanks

ok , thanks, i was talking to somebody who said it probably a 21 tooth? might call a dealer to see if they can look up , hate to order wrong one

There's a million threads on here about the common issues with the Winders. A quick search will reveal. I don't think i can stomach another one!LOL

You're making the right choice! you won't regret it. I still have my 06" Attak. Had to ride it for a spell last month, couldn't wait to get back on the Winder!
i have not had one issue with my winder,dont get caught up into everything people post on here

thanks winder fab u r correct, i emailed travis at bop to order the gear he also said it is a 24 t,also got the brass shift pads,driveshaft saver,chaincase saver,rov bypass,seat screw,hose protectors, tunnel protectors, belly pan protector,and his 4 position spring adjust blocks, just got to see what he comes up with for draining oil out of the intake trac!! thanks again

Boy you guys got a lot of money I should sell you guys something, you guys will fall for anything, especially north of the boarder.

thanks winder fab u r correct, i emailed travis at bop to order the gear he also said it is a 24 t,also got the brass shift pads,driveshaft saver,chaincase saver,rov bypass,seat screw,hose protectors, tunnel protectors, belly pan protector,and his 4 position spring adjust blocks, just got to see what he comes up with for draining oil out of the intake trac!! thanks again
Any time Habs1.. you got some well needed upgrades.. just a heads up on the brass shift forks after pressing them on they will stay expanded a bit, with a pair of pliers squeeze them back together.

ok rite on will do , if there anything else anyone can think of for a preventative maintenance deal on a winder im all ears! grabbed a set of duponts and orange charge tubes to just for looks lol

Boy you guys got a lot of money I should sell you guys something, you guys will fall for anything, especially north of the boarder.
Wow, really? That is respectful. Surprised that you know where Canada is! Lol.

You're spending all the money , you won on your Habs in the first 2 rounds !!!

go habs go lol

Back