• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cleaning bike with Pledge?

jon

Has anyone ever used Pledge to clean their bikes? I saw a friend do it and was amazed, so I tried it on mine. It is amazing how it lifts dirt and leaves a shine. ( Also smells lemony fresh!)

I just wanted to know if anyone would know of any draw backs? Curious if it would dry out the plastics or cause fading. My friend has been doing it to his bike for a couple years, and it still looks great.

Thanks

Pledge works good. Sometimes if it's muddy out I spray it on the under side of the fenders and I think it cleans up easier. Usually I use Son of a Gun by STP on the out side.

pledge

Ised it for a couple years now on a couple different quads I had it works awesome it's better than armor all.

ATV, Motor cycle and the snowmobile you can't go wrong. It does a great job on the snowmobile windshield, takes out smaller scaraches. Works on the face shield too.

guy,s make sure you buy your own. My wife feaks when she cant find it and its in my garage. just a little warning

clutch said:
I can't even imagine my wife cleaning a quad, even her own. :o|
It's probably best, I once tried to make my wife feel bad about not cleaning her own machine so she took the pressure washer, blew all the stickers off then blamed me.

Back