• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Code 85

AJ HKP

I just recived Code 85 . I know what it is but I want to clear the error massage. Any suggestions

1st i would read the sticky at the top of the Phazer forum.
2nd i would try out the search feature.

ps 1st option will tell you what you need to know.

AJ HKP said:
I just recived Code 85 . I know what it is but I want to clear the error massage. Any suggestions

1-Hold down the "select" and "reset" buttons together.
2-Turn on the Ign., and continue to hold until "diag" is displayed.
3-Release both buttons, then depress them both again until the display changes to a Number.
4-using either "select" or "reset" scroll untill you see #60. There should be a small number below it. (error code)make note of number.
5-now scrol to#64, and again a small number is displayed below it. This is the error log(counter)
5- If it is not "zero" press the "gripwarmer button to return to zero.
6-Shut the Ign. off, wait...., then back on again. If the Condition that caused the error is no longer present, no codes will be displayed.

***Hope this works, I'm working from memory and haven't done this for some time.
Johnny5

Disconnect battery for a few minutes is all you gotta do to clear codes. Just like a car.

Back